Friday, July 18, 2008

Our days...

The beach - 2 miles away - it's easy to forget it's right here.

Just another pond...

Ezra in his new seat-found this at a "fancy" garage sale.

Berry pickin'/eating :)

At the berry farm

Currently there's a group of neighborhood boys playing football on the front lawn...

You can check out yard working tools at the library.

Wednesday nights they have kids concerts up on campus. Great fun. They were even invited to come sit on stage around all the instruments/musicians while they performed Bach.

Already had two house guests, one whom we've never met :) Obviously you're all welcome anytime.

5 comments:

Peter said...

can check out yard working tools at the local library!

now that is way too cool!

Betina said...

Wow. THere is NO WAY you are missing us. NOW WAY. :)

It looks so fun, and we miss you. In my mind I am planning a family va-ca to Vermont already. Us plus FOUR kids. I guess we'd have to come before you moved into the yurt, eh? :)

the herd said...

That picture of Ezra is priceless!

Letty said...

Wow!!! That all seems so perfect for you. I love baby Ezra's seat! He is so cute.

That is amazing that you can check out yard tools...

Placeofspaceandgrace said...

it's 3:47 in the morning here and I'm up with a bit of a headache. Your blog made me miss you so much I started calculating whether I could call you--I resisted the urge :)