Monday, August 18, 2008

big boys...

Getting bigger every day...

Ezra is enjoying his new supplemental diet.


Otis enjoys being a big brother.


Otis "documenting" his pee.
It's underoo's these days. Good job "O"
Speaking of pee... I've gained a new perspective of it this past weekend during our class. Apparently it's liquid gold. Full of Nitrogen. Great fertilizer. In Scandinavia they have special toilets to separate waste. It's recycled. Given to farmers. There you go...

5 comments:

Betina said...

In Scandinavia they pay $20 for a Subway sandwich. Ugh.

Ezra is a beast! I wish I could take a bite! Yummy :)

Kathy said...

It's strange that they would tell American consumers that you can't compost a diaper that has human waste in it. Everyone I listen to says "It's a biohazard" - whatever. It's manure.

Letty said...

I didn't know that!! I'll have to work on getting a new toilet.
As for the Ezra...he is adorable!!! I love how chubby and happy he is in all of the pictures.
I miss having you guys around! Glad to see that you are having good times.

the herd said...

The boys just keep growing! Ezra is growing out as much as he is up!

Placeofspaceandgrace said...

Your Mom was simultaneously crying and laughing trying to tell me about Ezra's chub and cuteness. She was worried the chair might get stuck to his bum! We had a blackberry picking enrichment group tonight and we missed you. Looks like blueberries are a mighty good substitute!