Monday, September 1, 2008

Rolling along...

It's been a busy few weeks. Spent last weekend in Northampton, MA while Andy, Tom & Jrome conquered  the D2R2 100k bike race. I easily talked myself out of it. Gravel & downhills - not my cup of tea. Andy's computer read something ridiculous like 9000 vertical ft of climbing. Nor is that my cup of tea. I guess I prefer mine a bit more flat & chocolately. 

We've also just unloaded our 4th u-haul trailer. This time full of bikes and tools and more junk from Andy's mom. "We're helping her out, " is our rationale. Yes, we realize it is a bit irrational. We leave this big house in just a few short months. Stuff...

Here's the good stuff:





Land we looked at








1 comment:

the herd said...

Any bikes in that U-haul for me! But really, you are doing great! The boys are getting big and even marked with some great big smiles!