I appreciate...
1. Ezra for his very pleasant & timely arrival. I won't go into all the details, all I know is that raising these kiddos won't be nearly as easy as birthing them... (I awoke at 8am Valentine's Day morning w/ "gas pains", they began to come regulary every 20 min for an hour, then down to 12min, at 10am we called the Dr. to let them know we were coming in, got to the hospital at 10:30 & was dialated to a 7 (it wasn't until this point that everyone finally believed that I was going to have a baby today - including me!!), I then "labored down" after fully dialated, meaning just to breath thru a few sets of contractions to allow for the baby to position itself, then pushed a few times (thank goodness!!) & out he came. And yes, the tonal vocalizations that I
(& the rest of the hospital) remembered so dearly.
2. Small town hospital & hospitality. Just one birthing room (fortunately the next baby due in the county isn't until March), having Andy help delivery the baby (i don't think this happens at other hospitals), complementary fruit basket, steak dinner & massage.



3. A straight forward doctor & nurse (no flowery business here).
(I arrive at the hospital, get checked in & the nurse say's "we're going to have a baby here in no time - you don't need no stinkin' drugs." I guess that was all the encouragement I needed (plus Andy's & Mackie's of course :)
4. Living with Grandparents through all of this. I will have a rude awakening in a few months.
5. Otis for being a terrific BIG brother (our little Otis became quite big overnight).

(& the rest of the hospital) remembered so dearly.
2. Small town hospital & hospitality. Just one birthing room (fortunately the next baby due in the county isn't until March), having Andy help delivery the baby (i don't think this happens at other hospitals), complementary fruit basket, steak dinner & massage.
3. A straight forward doctor & nurse (no flowery business here).
(I arrive at the hospital, get checked in & the nurse say's "we're going to have a baby here in no time - you don't need no stinkin' drugs." I guess that was all the encouragement I needed (plus Andy's & Mackie's of course :)
4. Living with Grandparents through all of this. I will have a rude awakening in a few months.
5. Otis for being a terrific BIG brother (our little Otis became quite big overnight).
2 comments:
Ezra is beautiful. I love the photos...Jori I cannot believe how great you always look! I suppose i can believe it but envy it immensely.
We just got back and I can't wait to see the new little one.
it is all such a marvelous and he is such precious cute baby.
Congrats, Ezra is a wonderful little guy!
thanks for sharing the photos and stories.
:-)
love
p&m
Post a Comment