A friend so appropriately referenced our household as the "land of oz" - with now having a little "o", a little "z", & the wizard (or as andy aptly put it, "the man behind the curtain"). Hopefully I won't turn out to be the wicked witch.
This morning I walked with Otis down the hill to get the mail. On the way back up he proclaimed, "I'm crazy!" Yes, & we have evidence...
his "mustache" just like g'pa,
not sure about the rest of the ensemble

he could also be dorothy...

he's part fish

john deere fixation, he even has the pants.

ezra's pants, size 0-3 mos

Oh right, and here's the second child...

1 comment:
Madeline too has been "crazy" of late. She's taken to dressing in the styles of the Tokyo eclective, having come across a collection of oversized postcards Daddy bought, all taken from the book by Shoichi Aoki (http://www.amazon.com/Fruits-Shoichi-Aoki/dp/0714840831).
Minus the moustache of course. Although she's probably getting ideas from seeing O on the Rhymes with Story blog!
Cheers,
jerome
Post a Comment